ATPL Distance Learning Lisbon
The ATPL Distance Learning Course allows you to study on your own availability.
It consists on getting the PPL(A) License in a first stage and after that proceeding with the ATPL(A) theory and practical. On the PPL(A) your will have 13 subjects with 9 exams at ANAC on the ATPL(A) 14 subjects with 13 exams at ANAC. 10% of the total time will need to be at the classroom and it will be to perform the final tests at the school. At that time you will also be able to take some doubts before the final exams at the authorities. The average time to complete the e-learning module is 3 months for the PPL and 9 to 12 the ATPL.
- Theoretical Instruction on e-Learning: 90h for the PPL + approximately 585h on the ATPL
- 45h flight training PPL+ 200h flight training ATPL (55h SIM FNPT II)
- 10 weeks in Portugal including theoretical exams and practical training for PPL
- 45 weeks in Portugal including theoretical exams and practical training for ATPL
- Accommodation and meals available* (Not included on the total price)