B737 Type Amsterdam
Get your B737 Type Rating Course with IFA in Amsterdam.
The B737 Type Rating Course consists of training pilots to acquire all the necessary knowledge to understand the basic functions of airplane systems.
Pilots will learn how to use the components of each system, training of operating procedures and use of Checklists and instruments. To enroll in this course applicants have to be eligible for Zero Flight Time Training (be experienced enough to perform the Base Flight in a full flight simulator).
1. Theoretical Instruction – 64h
2. Cockpit Procedure Training – 20h
3. Progress Tests and Final Examination: 4h
Duration: 4 weeks
1. Simulator Instruction: 52h – 13 sessions
2. Skill Test: 4h – 1 session
Duration: 16 days