It consists on 13 subjects with 9 exams at ANAC (Portuguese CAA). 10% of the total time will need to be at the classroom and it will be to perform the 9 final tests at the school. At that time you will also be able to take some doubts before the final exams at the authorities. The average time to complete the course is 5 months, of which 10 weeks is done in Portugal for theoretical and practical exams.
- Theoretical Instruction on e-Learning: 90h
- Theoretical classroom instruction: 10h
- Tests and exams included
- 45h practical training (to be completed at our Viseu or Cascais Flight Base)
- Total time in Portugal – 10 weeks
- Accommodation available* (NOT included on the total price)